bestseller buch

bestseller buch

bestsellerbucher@gmail.com

Ink and Imagination: Navigating the Literary Cosmos (103 views)

19 Feb 2024 10:32

Welcome to the Literary Wonderland of 2024! Uncover the magic with the Spiegel Bestseller – where words dance off pages and stories become enchanting symphonies.

Embark on a journey through the corridors of literary excellence, where every thread whispers the tales of the latest Spiegel Bestsellers 2024. Our virtual bookshelf is a portal to worlds unknown, where characters come alive, and plot twists keep you on the edge of your seat.

Why settle for ordinary when you can dive into extraordinary narratives that have earned the coveted Spiegel Bestseller badge? Let the words weave their spell around you, transporting you to realms of imagination you never dreamed possible.

Join our community of literary enthusiasts, where passion for storytelling meets the thrill of discovery. Share your favorite moments, debate plot twists, and connect with fellow bibliophiles who understand the ecstasy of a well-crafted sentence.

At Spiegel Bestseller, we're not just discussing books; we're painting with words, creating a masterpiece of shared experiences. So, buckle up for a ride into the literary cosmos – where every bestseller is a star, and every reader, a celestial voyager.

Don't just read stories; be part of them. Spiegel Bestseller – where words meet wonders!

bestseller buch

bestseller buch

bestsellerbucher@gmail.com

Albina

Albina

albina@gmail.com

2 Mar 2024 18:54 #1

Experimental photography -telling stories through ‘not so ordinary’ photos

Photos_frompasttofuture is a homemade experimental photography project created by a curious and creative mind, a UX/ UI Product Designer from London buy instant instagram comments.

I’m not a photographer, and I will probably never be one. I have always been interested in photography only as a hobby.

A few years ago I have started experimenting with digital and analogue photography (old cameras, pinhole), using non-traditional techniques, long exposure, double exposure, intentionally out of-focus, textures and filter glasses. Most of my photos are digital, but I also have a few ‘old fashion’ analogue ones, developed by me, with a starter kit, in my home. I like to call my photos ‘not so ordinary’; as I have mentioned above, they are just an experiment, a way to express myself.

I enjoy experimenting and trying new things, and it’s always surprising to see the results of my playful ‘experiments’, but mostly I am curious to discover what people perceive and experience looking at my photos.

For this reason in 2020, I decided to share my photos through an Instagram account Photos_frompasttofuture and offer some of them for free download on Unsplash.

It is very rewarding to find out that people from all over the world resonate with them, some of which were featured with positive thoughts in online photo magazines and used as cover music albums, poetry and articles.

I would like to thank everyone for the credits.

In December 2022, I was surprised to find out that one of my self-portraits was chosen to be on the cover of the book Anoxia by Spanish writer Miguel Angel Hernandez. Anoxia means an absence of oxygen and it’s a fiction novel about the borders between life and death, about photography, about memory and guild and our constant search for air to breathe. According to the author, “the photo is close to the spectral, the novel’s ambient”.

I feel honoured and grateful that my photo “gets a life “ through this amazing story and I hope my photos will inspire more people in the future.

The photo is part of a self-portraits series and was created through a long exposure technique using only an iPhone. It was challenging because I did this project in my house, with limited space for the backdrop background and tripod and very time-consuming, waiting hours/ days for the right natural light. Through the monochrome palette and motion blur, I created two ghostly characters, ‘Me and I’, a cinematic image, leaving room for the viewer to fill in a story.

After I finished this series I realised that these self-portraits helped me to explore myself deeply, to discover pieces of me that I never thought about, revealing the many facets of my complex personality.

Albina

Albina

albina@gmail.com

Jessicaalex

Jessicaalex

markspencer943@gmail.com

3 Mar 2024 11:20 #2

Thank you for your excellent knowledge. I will check it soon, I also want to tell you people about the site that I always use for taking their educational services iswrite my assignment for me they have the best academic writer who provides quality work that is plagiarism original detailed and researched content, because of them I can score well to high grades in my every subject.

Jessicaalex

Jessicaalex

markspencer943@gmail.com

Albina

Albina

albina@gmail.com

8 Mar 2024 16:07 #3

5 tips to take care of your pets in summer

Summer is a good time to enjoy our furry friend, we have more free time, there is good weather for doing outdoor activities and that makes pets really enjoy this season. Even so, we must be aware of the possible problems that high temperatures and dry weather, characteristic of summer, can cause for our pet treasured family-friendly animals.

To avoid this type of problem we can carry out a series of preventive measures regarding animal care. Below, we present 5 tips to take care of your pets in summer:

1. Avoid sun exposure

Heat strokes are one of the most common; these can be caused by excessive exposure to the sun or simply by being in very hot environments. Therefore, situations where temperatures are very high should be avoided.

We should not take walks at midday , nor should we leave our pets inside the vehicles and keep an eye on the areas where they walk , run or play, since surfaces such as asphalt or sand can reach a very high temperature and cause burns on the hands. paws. We can also use special sunscreen for pets (especially those with light, short and soft skin and hair) to be spread on those areas where there is no fur, such as nose or ears. Dogs that have dark skin are less sensitive to the sun.

Therefore, the ideal is to take him for a walk first and last thing in the day and always carry water with him. For those furry dogs that love to sunbathe, we must constantly cool them down and guide them to a shady area.

2. Do not shave the fur

There is a belief that dogs' fur gives them a lot of heat, which is why we usually shave our pets' fur in summer, especially those breeds that have longer hair. On the contrary, many breeds have this type of coat because it acts as a thermal insulator , both in cold and hot times it protects them from high temperatures; shaving it will not help their body temperature. In addition, cutting the fur can leave some areas of our furry skin unprotected.

A solution to not shaving the fur is to brush them often, thus removing excess hair that may cause discomfort to the pet .

3. Protect our furry friend from parasites and mosquitoes

Mosquitoes and parasites accentuate their incidence during times of high temperatures. Summer causes these to proliferate and can become a nuisance for pets. We must keep an eye on it when walking through the countryside, in wooded or garden areas and stay away from those areas where there are anthills, wasps and processionary caterpillars .

It is also important to protect our animal with antiparasitic products , in this way we will be preventing the incidence of these in animals.

4. Carry good hydration

One of the best remedies against heat is hydration . Water is the main element that helps our animals not suffer from heat stroke. That is why they should always have a source of hydration within reach . In addition, we can offer hydration not only with water, but also by mixing the feed with milk or water so that its diet has an extra hydration contribution.

Animals eliminate excess heat by panting (a strong breathing that they can have in moments of overexertion, tiredness, excitement or heat ). However, we must be attentive to the behavior of pets and if we detect something, consult with our health professional.

In addition, it will be vitally important to regularly cool our furry friend since we will help reduce the sensation of heat and help him have a great time playing with the water.

5. Provide a healthy diet

Feeding, like hydration, is another key element for the well-being of pets, especially during times like summer. Overweight is a problem that can facilitate heat stroke in pets , and that is why the animal must maintain a balanced diet.

Depending on the breed, it will be better to reduce the amount of food to be provided, therefore, it is best to consult with the veterinarian about the best way to feed our furry friend so that he or she stays hydrated during the summer months.

Albina

Albina

albina@gmail.com

Amirr

Amirr

madivi5078@abnovel.com

17 Apr 2024 18:17 #4

https://www.macdonaldjones.co.uk/blog/2021/9/sensei-matt---karate-action-images

Amirr

Amirr

madivi5078@abnovel.com

Joanna Joanna

Joanna Joanna

somijaj249@mailpkc.com

26 Apr 2024 18:33 #5

A magician, master of illusion, captivates with sleight of hand and mesmerizing tricks. Among them, thestrolling magician and walk around magician, weaving wonder with each flick of the wrist. Drawing gasps and applause, they enchant with cards, coins, and props plucked from thin air. The walk-around magician, a mobile marvel, navigates gatherings, bringing magic to every corner. Their charisma and skill transform ordinary moments into extraordinary experiences. Whether producing objects from seemingly nowhere or defying logic with mind-bending feats, these magicians spark imagination and leave spectators spellbound. In their world, reality bends, and the impossible becomes possible.

Joanna Joanna

Joanna Joanna

somijaj249@mailpkc.com

CAPTCHA Image